Friday, October 5, 2007

OMG

OMG!
THERE'S THIS FREAKING HUMONGOUS COCKROACH IN MY STUDY ROOM!

i hate this!
It scared the hell out of me, creeping out from nowhere appearing just inches beside me!
I was screaming my lungs out and so unluckily my house ONLY hero is still asleep!
Only my mom can handle that creature!

Darn! My heart is still beating so fast!
IT'S JUST DAMN GROSS!

Everytime im rushing assignments or anything important there's always beetles and cockroaches appearing at the MOST CRUCIAL moments!
#&$0961#()*&)&#@!*6374^!^@&#
its so freaking GROSS!

I LOATHE ROACHES
I DETEST ROACHES
I HATE ROACHES
I DISLIKE ROACHES
I AM DISGUSTED BY ROACHES
I AM ANTAGONISED BY ROACHES

JUST PLAIN EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

FINE, STUPID ROACH YOU WIN!
you can have the room all by yourself if you want!

i am amazed at the speed i can escape with all my laptops and drinks and handphone within a few seconds!
haaa.