Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Maddness

I know it has been ages since i last blogged! Cant even remember when was the last time actually.hahaha.

Stealing a few minutes before my next meeting to drop a blog post.
I think i really need some time to breathe!
Everyday has been such mad rushes and i bearly have enough time to eat let alone sleep :(
No time to even flip open my books and try to do some readings.
Anyway,
Today is considered not so bad already,
check out my packed schedule:
730am: up and travel to NTU
930am-1030am: IMC meeting
1030-1230: IMC presentation
1230-230: Mixed project meeting and emailing to profssssssssss and other admin work
215-230: 15 min pathetic lunch break at the hellish canteen.
230-430: Accounting tutorial (i am sooo way behind with the readings)
430-530: Prepare minutes for Student Union meeting
530-7pm: Student union meeting
7-9pm: Case study meeting
9-10pm: travel home
10-11pm: (dinner in between probably) Online resume to create, Intern company to choose
11-12am: Read Henley's case and prepare for Case meeting the next day.

I dont even want to continue!

I just need to pen down every meeting and like "block" the timings to get myself organised.
ROAR.

Guess tonight i can only get like winks of a few hours. =(

Looking forward to CNY!
Oh i haven even had time to dye my hair and buy my new year clothings!