ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I REALLY REALLY REALLY F****** HATE MEN!
SPECIFICALLY MALE CHAVINIST!
I REALLY REALLY HATE HATE HATE HATE
HATE TO THE CORE
*#$y!(*&$(!*)&$)*&#)$(&)!(&$
For *#&$)(@*&$ sake!
I THINK I CAN FREAKING HANDLE THE WORK AS WELL AS YOU CAN!
ROAR
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH
ARGHHHH
its just so frustrating when those stinkies thinks that due to time constraint
you will not be able to handle as well as they could!
f*** la!
HELLO! we're in SAME UNIVERSITY! SAME CLASS!
SAME PROF! SAME F*** GROUP!
argh!
ANGRY!
of course this decision will be good for people who enjoys free ride!
For the stinkies' information! i can freaking handle work load and stress as well as they could
or even better!
I DONT FREE RIDE!
I have the working ability!
They just dont recognize people's strength!
they think they are all that!
THEY ARE SMELLY AND ANNOYING AND IRRITATING AND THINK THEY ARE MORE EFFICIENT!!!!
NO YOU ARE NOT!

