Episode (III) of SLing's 22nd birthday
I know it's already 1month past my birthday and now then i post all these photos.
BUSY LAH!
Projects!
i dont want to elaborate.
A n y w a y...
I was mentioning, this year my birthday kinda lasted for a few days =)
So on the actual day on 28th, my sweetest love brought the lonely me out for dinner @ Da Paolo!
I so love Da Paolo
I LOVE WILD OATS TOO!
(just got back the function of Picasa, am a lil misusing it, but i don care.it's fun to play with the photos!) :P

yes! very cozy and comfortable environment.pefect for all occassion!
bring me ...
and we had a lil too much alcohol after the red wine at Da paolo...
this was the aftermath..
hahaha.Silly actions
this was the aftermath..
hahaha.Silly actions
and my day didnt end until the very last minute of the day...
thank you for making all possible and lovely!
Love, the greatest you.





