Sunday, August 24, 2008

OUT

I've transformed to a worm.
a lazy worm.

the only day i look forward to school is wednesday 
my favourite lesson of my entire education in NTU,
The Sculpturing class.
Cool music,
Cool teacher,
Cool stuff to do,
NO BOOKS!
NO HOMEWORKS!
ONLY FUN.


Sigh.
School started for 3 weeks already,
but i've actually never been to any lectures :X
This week,
i promise to be a good kid,
I'll go for Strat mngt lect at 830am,
sit quietly at a corner for 6hours,
and then go for TCM lecture ALONE at 430pm.

BORING!

Not in same class with any of my friends!:(
UPSET!
Our only bonding time is on thurs, which most of the time i missed it because i couldnt wake up for class :X
hahahaha.

I shall start writing my new sem resolution.

SHILING WANTS TO GET OUT OF NTU AND OUT OF SINGAPORE NEXT SEMESTER!