my first and last.
Boon Lay to East coast park.
No kidding okay !
The next day, it totally screwed up my body system!
I lost all appetite to eat,
and i cant even sleep properly!
I wake up every 1 hour.
wanted to just die!
Worst than hang over!
Seriously.
The whole purpose of going night cycling,
is just so i get a feel for once,
and i can gladly tell my grandchildren in future,
I was a finisher of Night cycling NBS.
This is ridiculous.
I dont see any kick or any benefit from this night cycling thingy!
Seriously.
But i am damn proud to say,
I COMPLETED IT!
So here are the photos,
to commemorate my determination.
Way to go, Shi ling.
(22:00 at NTU)


It was suppose to be 5 of us.


It took me only 10min to teach her how to cycle.
sometimes all it takes is a good teacher, and a good learner :)
half way rest at Cheeseprata shop
(o2:00 am)
My face at 03:00 am
Pit stop #2
(At 5.30am)
T
At 07:00am
The bunch of energetic kids.
i dont know how the hell they kept their energy level high.
At 7.30am
The final expression.

Boon Lay to East coast park.
No kidding okay !
The next day, it totally screwed up my body system!
I lost all appetite to eat,
and i cant even sleep properly!
I wake up every 1 hour.
wanted to just die!
Worst than hang over!
Seriously.
The whole purpose of going night cycling,
is just so i get a feel for once,
and i can gladly tell my grandchildren in future,
I was a finisher of Night cycling NBS.
This is ridiculous.
I dont see any kick or any benefit from this night cycling thingy!
Seriously.
But i am damn proud to say,
I COMPLETED IT!
So here are the photos,
to commemorate my determination.
Way to go, Shi ling.
(22:00 at NTU)


It was suppose to be 5 of us.



It took me only 10min to teach her how to cycle.
sometimes all it takes is a good teacher, and a good learner :)

half way rest at Cheeseprata shop
(o2:00 am)

My face at 03:00 am

Pit stop #2
(At 5.30am)
T

At 07:00am
The bunch of energetic kids.
i dont know how the hell they kept their energy level high.
At 7.30amThe final expression.


