Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Counting down to liberation

One more day!!!

Today i was rather focused. Guess cos i was really in panic mode.
a common sign before exam.

Anyway i had the WORST chicken rice today for dinner.

at 1230am i was hesistating if i should get supper.

then i came to a conclusion,
i shouldnt torture myself and my poor stomach
i need the energy to study :X

bad bad bad bad decision.
because now i am having cognitive dissonance!

and worst of all, i am feeling really sleepy now!
Should probably head to bed and wake up really early (I PROMISE:X)

i like the feeling of eating really full and den falling asleep!
but that brings me nightmares.
heck.

as sick as it sound,
i am beginning to enjoy studying!
probably because this is my final like F I N A L paper!

Full day planned on wednesday after exam!
We're going to take lotsa photos around school!
And i am so looking forward hanging out with my dearest friends of ntu.
it's a love.hate. relationship with them

i am sure going to miss all their nonsense.
and our team synergy - the reason why we always get A for projects.

On another note,
22 more days to departure! ;)

L.I.B.E.R.A.T.I.O.N


....nostalgia