Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I WANT HIM!



I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want a toy poodle / teacup poodle!


Look how irresistably cute they look like!!! awwwwwwww~~!!



Actually, more than anything i only want HIM!!!

(doesnt he look alike to my bear Seth??? )


Seee so cute!! oh my goodnessss how can any animal be so cute!!!!











and look how easy it is to carry them around!
ohhhhhhh so cute!!!!!
I would bring him around to shopping
bring him to walk the beach
bring him to meet my lil hamster
bring him to beaches
bring him to EVERYWHERE